Social Media Marketing and Management for the yacht-charter and tourism industry implies complete control over multiple social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. This includes, but is not limited to, creating captivating and aesthetically pleasing video and photo content applicable to a particular social media platform. It also means determining and proposing the tone of voice of your brand and achieving communication that truly resonates with the preferred audience.
The main advantages of social media marketing:
- Increasing your brand awareness, recognition, and topical authority
- Driving more traffic to your website with a goal of increasing conversions and bookings
- Engaging with your audience across all stages of their customer journey
- Improving your customer loyalty and increasing the number of returning clients through customer service and community management
- Showcasing your services with high-quality images and videos
- Telling your story and creating a viral buzz about your brand
Our goal is to spark interest in users and keep them coming back for more. Through our management of your social media accounts, we tend to create content that is diligent, concise, and successful in representing what your brand is all about.
Our core responsibilities:
- Social media content analysis – we conduct thorough research of your target audience, competition, visibility, and reputation
- Strategy for each channel – after the research, we provide a detailed strategy for each of your social media channels, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. We define steps, tactics, examples, and goals that are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely for your business.
- Creating and posting social media content – we write copy for your social media posts, design your social media images, and post regular, and relevant content across all your social media channels,
- Community management – we constantly engage and communicate with your followers across all your social media channels, including quickly responding to inbox inquiries and comments.
- Reporting – at the end of each month, we deliver and present a detailed social media report, showcasing the most important metrics such as bookings and conversions from social media channels, the increase of followers, user engagement…