In contrast to PPC advertising, search engine optimization for the yacht-charter and leisure, travel & tourism industry includes optimizing your website for organic rankings in the search engine results. With SEO, we will improve the quality of your website and your organic traffic.
SEO targets organic (unpaid) traffic with the goal to rank your website higher in the search engine results. These more relevant visitors have a higher potential to be converted into bookings and customers.
The main advantages of search engine optimization:
- Targeting quality traffic for better lead generation
- Increasing the number of relevant leads, conversions, and bookings
- It is free and you don’t pay for clicks
- In the long-term, it gets more clicks than PPC
- SEO helps your brand awareness, credibility, and PR
- SEO creates a synergy of all your digital marketing activities
- SEO has its roots in all stages of the customer journey and the buying cycle
Search engine optimization is a long-term business strategy and the results can’t come overnight. Therefore, we take the relationship with our clients extremely seriously.
Our core responsibilities:
- Market and audience research – we conduct thorough research about your market and audience. Therefore, our strategy is personalized and unique for each client.
- Creating a personalized SEO strategy – we provide you with a PDF document in which we state all actions and results that we expect to achieve.
- On-site SEO implementation – we collaborate with your website developers to conduct a quality technical optimization of your website which includes resolving any errors, Google algorithm rules misguidance, better UX/UI for your website visitors, increasing your page loading speed…
- Content optimization – we are conducting thorough and realistic organic keyword research with a goal to improve your organic rankings for those keywords. This is done through writing SEO-optimized website content, blog posts, articles, image optimization…
- Digital analytics and reporting – we guide you through the entire process of implementing digital analytics, reading its reports, and using those numbers throughout all your digital marketing channels. Using tools such as Moz, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics, we are tracking your organic rankings and metrics which help us optimize your website even further.